Brightstar 20:20 Limited markets and distributes mobile devices across more than 200 operators and 50,000 retailers, and has a local presence in more than 50 countries, including the UK and Spain.
I was employed as both a front end developer and a designer initially working on the Everything Everywhere re-branding project. I was also a key part of the development team working on a site launch for Mobile by Sainsbury’s.
During my time at Brightstar 20:20 I was fortunate enough to work on a range of digital projects for large communications companies including o2, Three mobile, Orange, EE, Mobil by Salisbury’s and Vodafone.
- Working to strict brand guidelines to produce design concepts and visuals
- Front end development and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Magento site set up and development
- Producing working prototypes to present to key stakeholders
- Design and development of a white label Magento store
- Working as part of an agile delivery team
- Liaising with third party design partners to produce estimates and road maps
White label Magento theme
As part of my role I was also responsible for designing and developing a white label store Magento theme. The theme was used for sales pitches and to research new features and techniques.