Barclays are the UK's largest bank, with offices in over 20 countries, they offer a range of financial services to individuals, businesses and intermediaries. Barclays API Store was set up in response to the 2016 CMA measures requiring banks to implement open banking by early 2018.
I was employed as a senior UX designer and front end developer working on the creation of a new API store designed to allow the open use of Barclays data through a series of API’s.
- Front end development and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Liaising with a small team of developers based in Pune to coordinate sprints
- Helping to create the Barclays API store brand
- Creating concepts for the Barclays API store logo
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary agile team
- Researching methodologies and technologies for the API portals front end stack